Merch on amazon.com
Urban Cards: Cutthroat Capitalist Deckbuilder
In this unfair world, you’ll need money to survive. Make cash to build businesses, hire workaholic employees, and robbers to steal from the competition. Create your unique deck of colorful cards and amass a fortune to win!
- Build and customize your own deck by choosing from 138 cards
- Choose from three different factions and their unique starter decks: Oper, Akibara, Gastown
- Carefully manage the different types of cards at your disposal: BIZ, Workers, Henchmen, Actions, and Objects
- Accept the challenge and make your way through a procedurally generated campaign with 20+ of Events and many hours of replayability
- More than dozens of different enemies stand in your way of success: from mob bosses to otaku and money lenders. Get ready to defeat the biggest crook of them all: the Government!
- Collect 20+ special items to aid you in your quest to make it to the top of the ladder
- Challenge others players in PvP!
Make your desktop colorful!
About the Dev
I’m Daniel Tapia, the creator, designer, and artist behind Urban Cards. I have been working in the game industry for years, on AAA games as well as on smaller Indie projects. I have also worked on films for big Hollywood productions and after working on many superhero movies, I realized that what I really wanted to do was to start building something of my own.
I started working on a physical version of Urban Cards in 2016, with the idea of creating a distinguishable and unique card battler that let the players fight for money in a competitive and unfair satirized world.